Contract Manager is Sharepoint hosted contract lifecycle management software that enables an organization to streamline contract management and track subscription renewals. App is designed to meet unique business needs and increase accessibility to contracts across the entire organization.
Create custom contract forms in less than 2 minutes! Watch video guide here
The Contract Manager workflow contains six states: Draft, Pending Approval, Approved, Rejected, Activated, Terminated
Please see below step by step guide to completing the contract process.
1. A user creates a new contract request form.
2. The user submits the contract for approval ("Send to approve" button).
3. Before request is approved by an approver, the user can make changes to the contract form.
4. The approver(s) receives an email notification of the request.
5. The approver(s) approves or declines the approval request.
6. The user receives an email notification of contract status (approved or rejected).
7. If the approver(s) approves the contract, the contract owner or contract manager activates contract
8. Contract owner receives email notification for contract expiration (End Date field)
9. Contract owner or contract manager may terminate or extend contract (change End Date field)
When you enable integration module, requests are automatically exported to native SharePoint list, enabling to leverage the full potential of SharePoint.
Sharepoint list can be integrated with many systems by using Microsoft Flow, used as data source for Power BI
(reporting services) or displayed on different site via Web Part. Click here for more information.
Actions available to regular employees:
• Submit new contract requests
• View and print own requests
• Edit own requests (only Draft and Pending Approval status)
• Approve or reject requests waiting for approval (if employee was chosen as approver)*
Actions available to contract owners:
All actions of regular employees plus:
• Manage assigned contract (Edit/Activate/Terminate/Resubmit for approval)
Actions available to contract managers:
All actions of regular employees and contract owner plus:
• Create own contract template (Manage Contracts->My Contract Templates)
• Access to all contracts created from own contracts templates (via Manage Contractsection)
• Grant permission to own contract templates for other managers
Actions available to administrators:
All actions of contract plus:
• Access to all contracts and contract templates
• Customize system settings
• Define contract categories
• Assign user roles
* - depends on system settings
1. Configure display settings (section Administration->Settings)
2. Assign user roles: Manager and Administrator (section Administration->User Roles ). There is no need to assign regular User role, because this role is given by default -every user with access to the Sharepoint parent site (where the app is installed) also has access to this app as regular user.
3. Create or edit contract categories (section Administration->Contract Categories )
4. Create or edit contract templates (section Administration->Contract Templates)
• General Info tab
• Custom fields tab
As Regular User:
1. Click "Create new" tile on the main page and submit request.
If you need help with configuration, please watch video guide